Slowly Giving Up

I breath in your anger,
I breath out hope.

I breath in your brokenness,
I breath out my strength.

I breath in your lack of direction,
I breath out my compass.

I breath in your sickness,
I breath out my health.

I breath in your scared heart,
I breath out my armor.

I breath in darkness,
I breath out light.

I breath in the nothingness you give me,
No, the nothingness you gave me.
I choked.
I try and breath out but its not working.
Nothing is coming out.

So I sit here,
panicking,
trying to give myself the heimlich maneuver,
someone give me some help here,
I am stuck,
I cannot breath.

You really had me going there for a second,
HAD me going.
Im glad I can see clearly now,
even though I feel as if I cannot breath
I can at least know WHY I cannot breath.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You seem to be an amazing young woman, you show such passion for the people that are around you, even when they don't show you the same in return always.

I pray that your heart stops hurting, just tell your problems to the lord, and give it time, time is a cure for everything.

You're blogs astonish me and I'm glad that I stumbled upon them, you are a light to many, even those who don't know you.
Mother Brown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mother Brown said…
Life is so hard, but God is good. It would be so much easier if God did not surround us with people; but then how lonely would that be.

Psalm 34:18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 147:3 He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds.

Isaiah 61 The Year of the LORD's Favor The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of
despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.

How great is our God that He heals the broken hearted and sometimes that's us.
I love you.
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast