Cold Feet

Its not much to do,
its not much to see,
all I want from you,
is your warm feet.

Its not much to say,
but its alot to feel,
when you say I Love You,
I wonder if its real.

There is no place to run,
there is no place to hide,
you can keep your distance,
but ill never leave your side.

To make my knees buckle,
it doesn't take much,
even if its on accident,
I melt for your touch.

Im good with directions,
I am geographically wise,
but I don't know who I am or where to go,
when I look into your eyes.

Words are not enough,
Actions just play a small part,
I want you to see my soul,
I want you to experience my heart.

I want you to have it all,
my love that is undefined,
but you have to stay with me,
cause its gonna take a lifetime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast