Not deserving

God,
I want to sit here and tell you that I am not deserving of all the things that you do for me.
But whats the point?
Its not like you are going to nod your head in agreement.
Or say "Youre right, let me think of how I can make things worse"
Even though sometimes I feels as if You do that.

Life was bad,
slowly getting better,
soon to be great.

I mean working with the simple life producer,
having him like me and want to keep me around,
valet parking everyday,
going clubbing with older ladies just because I do their makeup?
I mean its like if you were a painter,
You paint something and THEN sell it.
But imagine someone just paying you to paint not know what it will look like.
That is ME!

God,
keep it up and I promise I won't be someone you look at and say "Im giving her more than she is worth"
I promise to always be worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast