I want our hearts to hold each other

You bring the tears from my eyes.
You force the scream from my throat.
You bring the shaking of my hands.
You make my heart beat.
You are the reason I pray.
You are the reason I say "no"
You are the compass of my direction.
You are consuming my thoughts.
You are the reason I search.
You are what I want.

But where are you?

Future husband,

This ones for you.
I think about you constantly.
I think about what if you stared into my eyes today?
What if you touched my skin?
What if we exchanged words?
I think about what I want you to be, and I just as much think about what I DON'T want you to be.
When your with me, I want ALL of you with me.
I want our minds to wrap around each other.
I want our hearts to hold each other.
I want love to be oozing out of our pours.
I want your words to have truth.
I hope to know you.

Comments

Steph said…
I like your blogs

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast