Bucket full of love.

Future Husband:

I really hope things are hard for you right now like they are hard for me.
I hope that you have to watch someone love someone else,
but honey its ok,
because whoever she is.... isn't me.
So I guess experience the feeling and let me heal it later.
I hope that when I find you, you will never watch me love another.
Because it has to be one of the hardest things to go through.
You have to act calm though,
like everything is ok and you are rooting for the couple to work out,
when really you are dying on the inside just trying to give yourself reasons to keep going.

I do want to say this though,
I hope that staying pure isn't easy for you,
i really do hope its hard.
I hope you have girls throwing themselves at you but you make the decision to be the man I want.
That you think of me when you are tempted.
That you think of the feeling I will receive when you look at me and say "Baby, I saved this for you"
Except maybe I don't want you to say "baby"
cause that would be unoriginal and you best be original.
I hope that you have to watch everyone else lead the life that you THINK you want.
I don't hope this because I want you to have a bad life, or even a hard time, but I need to be able to relate to you one day. I need to be able to know that you went through the same trials and still turned out amazing.
With all this love that no one would take and now you can finally pour it onto me.
Is it selfish to say that I don't even want you to have loved another before me, or at least have someone that excepted that love?
I want you to be walking around right now will a huge bucket filled with untouched love that you continuously try to give away and no one will take it,
and then you find me.
I want you to give me your bucket full of love,
and then I will show you the ocean full of love that I have to give to you.

Ill take your bucket,
if you take my ocean.

Comments

Mother Brown said…
Amazing, amazing. Anna, you write with such incredible honesty that God is so going to bless you and you are going to touch millions of young girls who are trying to stay pure in a demented and sick world. I love you and am excited about your future. Remember, one wing is for me.
Mom
Joe said…
You are going to make a man very happy one day.
And you'll be able to look yourself in the eye as well, and be able to say "I did it."

Great job Anna.

:]]]]

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast