Take out the fake and you would be perfect.

Fake and empty are on the same level.

Empty promises,
empty hugs,
empty love.

I want intimacy without sex
I want love without limits.

I want to fall into a spider web of love.
I want to try and crawl out but only get wrapped up in it more.
I want to be spun so tightly that all i can do is give up and be loved.

I don't want to lift up couch cushions to try and find it.
I don't want treat it like a lotto ticket and hope for the symbols to match up.
I feel as if I am walking around blindfolded, in a dark room, that is the size of the united states, and the room is empty.

Like a snowflake falls on your nose,
will you fall into my arms?
Cause without you.......
Im without.

Comments

Anonymous said…
When you write from the depths of your soul, it becomes a soothing balm to those who read it. Your words will heal the discouraged and broken hearted. That's an awesome thing.

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast