Give up

I should really just give up with people.
Maybe that is why my heart hurts, because it has to find its own love.
I try and try and try and do my very best to do what I think is going to make people happy, even if that means its in the long run.
And I feel like I get hit with a bulldozer when I see them walk, walking straight, in the right path... good.....
no
no
wait
Not there
Don't think that way
Thats not how is gonna be
I swear on it
Just hang on a little longer please!!!


..............


Its over
They have made up their mind.
There is no use for me anymore
I can go away now
Thanks for the help that didn't really mean anything
But there is the door.


The only thing I take with me are tears.
Tears for what could have been.
Tears for what still can be.
But also tears for what will never be.

I give up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast