Can you take that away?

God I don't know what is missing in my life to make me want to shop so freaking much lately but its all I want to do.

I mean I am pretty good if I am in the house but I even have dreams of shopping. Dreams of how good this would look with this and how cute I would feel. Not even saying that I want the feeling of feeling cute because I dont really have much of a reason to look cute. Maybe its just because I am finally coming into my curves and liking them. I want things that fit, and look good, accentuate some areas rather than always trying to hide everything.

God help me take this shopping addiction lately away.

I want to be fullfilled in other ways.

Ways not so expensive

:-]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast