Don't BS me!!!!

You know what I DON'T need.
I don't need people acting life their life is SSSOOO perfect because they have JESUS!!!
I understand and I think it has been nailed just as hard into our heads as it was into Jesus's hands that we NEED Jesus. And we need to GIVE Him everything.

But seriously.
God set us out to trust one another. To take friendship and hardache with each other.
So when you tell me that everything is perfect and there is nothing you need prayer for.... i don't believe you.
No ones life is perfect.
You push people away when they strive to know you so they cannot see your mistakes, your mishaps, your hurt.

I am a happy person. I am blessed for the things i have. When I write on here I am usually not talking about the happy things because
1st. I don't like to because I feel like I am bragging alot of the time and I don't want that.
2nd. who really talks about the good times. Maybe I should more often?

But when I need help im not afriad to ask for it.
And neither should anyone else.
No one should feel ABOVE asking for help.
And if you do then you are the ones that REALLY need help.

If you think that you are being the "perfect Christian guy" by acting like you are PERFECT and your life is PERFECT and you are holier than thou than you might as well love yourself with your hand for the rest of your life because I am not gonna put up with it and neither should anyone else.
I have met non christian guys that christian guys.
Ok boys, because you are virgins does not mean you are gold.
Yes, that is something that I look for in a husband.
But I would rather have a non virgin man who treats me with respect and loves me
Then a virgin asshole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast