Im surrounded but I feel so alone

I feel like im so alone.
I have no one to help me.
I have no thoughts to enter my head but only the ones I create.
I want some thing, but I want it alone.

I am surrounded by people.
I am surrounded by words.
But I stand alone in thought and life.

My problems arent good enough to hear.
My struggles aren't worthy enough for help.
My thoughts aren't processed enough for discussion.
My help is strong enough for difference.

So I walk alone.
My heart not with me.
My feet leading me to what is known to be right.

I hear your words of selfishness and pretend to consider.
You walk beside me, but your not with me.
You volunteer your time with motives.

The thing is I give away me, but still see less of you.
You cover my scream
you pull tears from my eyes
you put up hurdles when I run.

Look what you are doing to me
The worst thing you can do.
Nothing.


God I need you.
I always need you.
I don't need you like I usually need you.
I don't need you internally,
I need you externally.
I need to feel love.
I need to feel im right.
I need to feel im trying.
I need to feel you now.

If you could just take my heart that you have right now and hold it,
fill it with the love its missing,
and patch the pieces that were given away.

I need people in my life to NOT say this right now:
"What did anna do for me today?
And how can I tell her to do more"

Im overwhelmed.
Im hurting.
Im crying.
Im falling.
Im surrounded but alone.

Comments

Joe said…
Anna darling, I'm always here to talk to you. Remember that.

You are a strong person, and God will get you through it.

<333

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast