baby its cold outside

As my tears find the pillow
that prop my defeating thoughts
I grasp the words of my God
and hope they seep into my heart

As I hear laughter afar
and see the blush fill faces
to only see love
that for me,
has never been tasted

my pain brings me here
where you find your comfort
it is through my suffering
that you find your strength to move on

my tired heart
wants rest

I pray patience
to wait for whats best

Lord I feel torchured
to spend another winter
holding myself
building myself
for the man who has not appeared

i lay in bed
my hands cold from the isolation
of the one who is missing
come find my hands

hold them till they wrinkle
let them grow old in your embrace
kiss them and love them
for they have held nothing tighter
than to the promise that you will come

as I lay in this bed
the covers resting on my pain
I ask you Lord
what do I have to gain?

10 more years of attending weddings
all alone
to cheer those on
for what life brings them

their love brings life
and their life breaths love

so then God
when will it be
when You breath my man into my heart
and You bring us both to our knees

for my praise will be heard
from the east to the west
because my God has brought to me
what is ready and what is best

He is laying in his bed
his hands longing to warm
my hands through the ages
through the sun and through the storm

God hear my silent cries
catch my tears as they fall
for God I wait
until You walk Him up to me
the man I will marry
the man that will praise You with me



Comments

wdn th said…
nice!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)
Anonymous said…
I love reading your posts anna, your so inspiring. you make people want to be as good of a person as you. its amazing how you are so positive about waiting for your knight in shining armor, i hope he comes to you soon. and sweeps you off your feet. love you. keep up the beauty you spread, it makes me happy.

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast