These flesh covered bones

So the big move is coming up in T-minus 2 days.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pretty much sums it up.

I was going through my stuff today and came across old notes and pictures and it would be so easy to go back to those fearless days, when at that age not a whole lot was expected from you. No bills, not a lot of maturity either.

But now the only person to push me is me. I know that I have never been very good at that either. I am such a people person but i need to start telling them no. Because a lot of people are gonna want to hang out. there are a lot more people in la then here.

backstage west- Sorry just a side note for me in the middle of this.
dragon agency/talent
beverly hills playhouse

I was reading a letter that my parents wrote to me in highschool when I did the every 15 minutes activity. They wrote it as if I had died in a drunk driving accident and it was what they would have wanted to tell me or would say at my funeral. As I read through it I thought to myself "Why do I insist on drinking anyways?" I know that I can have fun without it I did for pretty much 20 years of my life, so why do I do it. Now granted, I would never drink and drive. I am not stupid and I would never let something so stupid take my life. But I dont need to drink. I mean it is pretty much wasted calories. and I know my parents are super worried because of the whole addiction that runs in my family. So I have made the decision that when I move to LA. AKA T-Minus 2 days. I am going to not drink. Now we all set out to not drink and sometimes we do, and granted I may just want a girls night or something, so I can be hard on myself if I do drink. But I am not going to have it be a consistent part of my life. I dont need it and it doesnt need me. I just think life would be a whole lot simpler without it.

I am also just gonna do it. Im gonna whole heartedly do it. Im just going to suck it up and work really hard and be the most successful I need to be. I was thinking if I actually do ask God every day, then maybe things will be easier. I wont need to be reminded so much that I need Him. Not that I am punished, but it would make things a whole lot easier to just go straight to the source. I need my moms quotes just posted on my walls so I can remember them every day when I wake up. And Gods promises, they need to be posted on my wall too. I just need a collage board of all those things, right next to the mirror because we all have vanity problems. haha

This blog felt good. Im gonna do it. Im just gonna do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast