Pathetic

I find it humorous yet sickening when I watch people left and right settle for less.

I mean when they are single they talk about all the things they want in a person and then as soon as ANYONE gives them attention that grasp it like they are never gonna get another chance.

They talk themselves into telling themselves they are happy, or whatever and shit.

Its just funny watching it happen all the time, and then the majority of the time it ends up being one big messy joke, or they go back and forth for years in this completely not meant to be together effed up relationship.

Is it really that important? I mean I understand wanting a boyfriend, or attention, but I guess I have never wanted it enough to settle, like REALLY settle. To have something that I completely don't want.

Maybe im actually missing out on something, like forced feelings, or happiness. Maybe there is something there that everyone is actually enjoying and I am sitting back counting down the seconds until one of them pull their head out of their ass and says "What the hell am I doing? This is not what I want, all my friend were right!!! Too bad I pushed them all away to prove that this relationship is going to work. hhhmm whatever shall I do now that I am alone, and was wrong. Oh I know, ill go back to the douchebag I was with because that is all I can get am im willing to do that to myself"

Im not angry, not at all. I could give a shit less if you want to fill your lives with unnecessary garbage. Go for it, waste time, get distracted.

Ok lets start to be kinda honest here. WHEN THE FUCK IS IT MY TURN?!?! Huh God? When does that measly little piece of shit that is going to break my heart in fours gonna come around and make me feel on top of the world and then treat me like the doormat I originally pretended to be?

Bad fucking day.

Gonna go wash my car now and try to sell it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast