Inevitable

Do you know that feeling of when you are a child and Christmas is the next day?
You know the feeling, not being able to go to sleep.
Staring at the clock watching the second tick by.
Anxiously waiting until you can get up and run and wake up your parents.
Shake them awake, drag them to the living room and open your stocking or presents?
That deep pounding in your heart.

Thats what its like every night I go to sleep when I think about you.
I count the seconds.
I anxiously await.
The deep pounding.
Im like a child.

You have made me feel the feeling I missed most.
You give me a desire that is so much deeper than sexual.
The intimacy you allow me to have with you cant be wished by a shooting star.

So hold me even though I know your leaving.
Kiss me even if it has to be goodbye.
Handle me like im gold.
Hug me hard till our souls touch.
Look at me as if I was the last thing youll ever see.
Have me one last time.
Stay with me and don't go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast