Headaches

Today was pretty good, got my car all cleaned and waxed and ready to slap a for sale sign on it. I just want to get rid of the curse.

Then I get home and have a major headache. Rude. I thought today was going to be all good. But no, i get this headache so major that its all that I can think about, it hurts so bad that it kept me from working out and enjoying things I want to do. So I took some ibuprofen which doesn't really work too well so then had to resort to Norco. I don't care if I never see norco again, i just want these headaches gone. If I no longer get headaches, i no long want norco around me. I understand its highly addictive nature and don't want it around me if it doesn't need to be.

At nights I really enjoy going outside with my cranberry juice, sitting under the stars with jojo by my side looking out for me, and smoking a cig either listening to music or talking on the phone to either chels or laurie. But I hate the smoking the cig part, its just nice to sit down and have something to help me relax. If I could find something else to replace that that made me feel good then I would totally do it. Just something to take the edge off, but maybe I should just have the edge, enjoy it and allow myself to wind down by talking to loved ones, and talking to God.

I have been going to the library and getting French on cd. I really want to be able to go to Europe to visit my sister and be able to speak French to her. Im sure she will pick it back up if I was speaking it. I think it is such a pretty language. I just hope it goes a lot better than spanish. But then again I was taking spanish cause amy was, i want to learn it but I wasn't going out of my way to dedicate my time to it. How cool would it be to be able to talk to Amy in French. I miss her a lot. I keep it bottled up pretty well, but I miss the person I always knew I could call and for the most part would answer.

Hope she is being fabulous.

Oh and I need to start getting serious about acting. I had a dream about it and I need to pursue it. Maybe that is why I am not getting makeup jobs, maybe God wants me to be done with that part of my life and be the one that is getting the makeup PUT ON!! Yea.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast