Dreams

I have been having such vivid real dreams lately that is been freaking me out. And its been mostly about the same people every time.

Me, Laurie, and Chels.

I had a dream that I found out I was 4 months prego. I told the family, they freaked, but then a week later we were all getting ready to go to Hawaii and I was in the bathroom depressed. My mom came in and asked what was the matter and I told her that I wanted to have a miscarriage and I didn't want the baby cause it would ruin my life. Forever. I could never do or be what I wanted, or had set out to be. She told me that I made the decision 4 months ago to risk that and that I should never say that again. No one should ever wish for a miscarriage.

Then I had a dream about chels and we were going to san fran and i got a phone call that she was going to get shot if certain people find her, so i wrap her in clothes and make sure she walks with her head down, and even in san fran she had to hide her face and I was constantly looking out for her, and then we had to meet someone outside of sf almost at a airport/hotel type thing and while we were sitting in the parking lot waiting for someone she just starts ripping it all off and running away crying. I hear gun shots while she was running and I found her unhurt in a ditch type thing and she was screaming about how she didn't care if she was going to get hurt, she didn't want to hide anymore, she wanted to be normal or die. And I woke up and the last thing I was doing was holding her while she was crying.

Then I had a dream the Laurie Chels and I were in LA and Laur decided on a whim that she was going to live in LA. I was living in la at this time. So I call up an old landlord and she gets laurie an apartment on the 4th floor. I felt in the dream that I remembered the apartment building so well, and I had lived there and knew everything about it, but in real life I have never lived there. I got in the elevator to go up and meet everyone and it feels like it took a half hour to get to the 4th floor. I get up there and its fully furnished, almost like a hotel. But one whole wall was solid glass, and you could see out into the city, almost as if i had bought a place like macys in san fran, looking down into union square. I start telling her all the perks of living there and about how is so beautiful and Christmas time and such. Then we are in the car on the way to a club or something and I am s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast