Mother Hen

So I think I am at the age where I want to figure things out on my own. Never before that I thought the majority of my information or opinions has been given to me by my family. I mean if a friend didn't do "this" they were a bad friend and I shouldn't be friends with them anymore and they weren't worth my time (which there is NO one not worth my time) I hate the word "worth and time". And it was even worse when it came to guys. I mean this time I didn't even tell them anything about the guy I met and they were already "be careful, dont have sex with him, i dont trust men" (wonder where my trust issues with guys came from) and just basically negative thoughts about it from the beginning. Which makes me question everything. All the worries I have about relationships I think were given to me by everyone else. Honestly. I wonder if these are really my issues or everyone elses given to me. -----ill continue this later.

Comments

Meegan Rose said…
You are a beautiful, strong woman. Your opinions are so powerful and I respect you for them. Not the ones formed by your family, but the obvious ones formed by you. I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye my brother

Matramony manic

uh uh uh, not so fast